Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 345
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss butternut squash, olive oil, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 1 hour.
- Transfer baked squash to a 4-quart pot and add chicken stock until level with squash. Add ginger and nutmeg and bring to a simmer, about 15 minutes.
- Fill blender halfway with soup. Cover and hold lid down with a potholder; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend. Pour into a pot. Repeat with remaining soup. Add creamer and stir to combine.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can blend the soup using a stick blender if you prefer.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 11.8 56.1 3.7 < 1 381 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1