Salmon Teriyaki Kebabs
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 196
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, garlic powder, sesame-ginger spice, and sesame seeds in a large glass bowl. Add salmon, bell peppers, onion, and cherry tomatoes to the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Thread salmon, bell peppers, onion, and tomatoes onto skewers and place on the prepared baking sheet. Cover wooden skewer ends with aluminum foil.
- Bake skewers in the preheated oven just until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can broil for 2 to 3 minutes after baking, if you like. If you decide to broil, reduce the baking time by 2 minutes. With salmon, it's very easy to go from moist fish to dry fish, so the timing is crucial.
- You can boil the remaining marinade in a small saucepan and serve it alongside.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 9.1 10 18.6 47 501 Full nutrition