Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 168
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Mix in applesauce, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Mix einkorn flour, oats, blueberries, coconut, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in another bowl. Add to banana mixture and stir until just combined. Spoon batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute all-purpose flour for the einkorn flour if desired.
Per Serving: 168 calories; 5.8 30.5 3.7 16 358 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Every one love them, top with a dap of sour cream for perfection.