Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 677
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 280 degrees F (140 degrees C).
- Combine cashew nuts, chia seeds, olive oil, rosemary, chile flakes, turmeric, and salt in a large bowl; mix well.
- Spread nuts out on a baking sheet in 1 layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Remove from oven, toss, and spread out in 1 layer again. Return to the oven and continue baking until cashews are lightly browned, another 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- As an option, soak cashew nuts in cold water for an hour. Drain. Then mix them with all ingredients and bake in the oven. This will produce a less-crunchy result, but the nuts will be easier to digest and gentler on your stomach.
Per Serving: 677 calories; 55.9 36.6 16.5 0 960 Full nutrition