Hoisin Asian Meatballs
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 566
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, egg, 2 cloves minced garlic, and ginger in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Form into golf-ball-sized meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are no longer pink inside, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining soy sauce, remaining garlic, hoisin sauce, green onion, vinegar, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Whisk sauce until well blended.
- Place frozen fried rice bag on a plate and heat in the microwave oven until thoroughly heated, 6 to 8 minutes. Peel back film and stir. Re-cover and heat for 1 minute more.
- Transfer cooked meatballs to a serving bowl. Pour sauce over meatballs to coat. Serve meatballs over fried rice.
You might also like
Per Serving: 566 calories; 29.2 49.2 28.7 145 1740 Full nutrition