Gluten-Free Pear Cobbler
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 181
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cube 1 tablespoon of butter and place in an 8-inch round baking dish.
- Place pears in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss to coat. Sprinkle cornstarch over pears and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Whisk white rice flour, brown rice flour, buckwheat flour, flaxseed meal, brown sugar, and baking powder together in a mixing bowl. Cut in remaining butter until the mixture resembles coarse pebbles. Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough begins to pull together and form a ball.
- Pour the pears into the prepared baking dish, covering the cubed butter. Drop walnut-sized balls of dough on top, pushing down to flatten and form a crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top has browned and pears are bubbling, about 30 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 181 calories; 7.1 29.3 2 16 77 Full nutrition