Copycat Vegan Thin Mint Cookies
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 95
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine dark chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips, and coconut oil in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat in a microwave oven for 1 minute and stir. Continue heating 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth. Add peppermint extract and stir.
- Drop 1 cracker into melted chocolate. Use a spoon to push cracker into chocolate mixture until evenly coated. Transfer coated cracker to a prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining crackers and chocolate mixture, reheating mixture in 20-second intervals if it becomes too thick.
- Refrigerate cookies until chocolate hardens, about 10 minutes. Store cookies covered in the refrigerator.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For a non-vegan cookie, try substituting peanut butter and milk chocolate chips in place of dark chocolate and semisweet chocolate chips for a chocolate-covered peanut butter cracker. Omit peppermint extract.
Per Serving: 95 calories; 5.7 11.8 1.2 0 27 Full nutrition