Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 68
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 olives)
- Place Cheddar cheese, flour, and butter in a food processor. Blend until cheese is finely ground and a crumbly dough forms.
- Wrap each olive with a piece of the cheesy dough, covering the olive completely. Place olive balls on a cookie sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spread frozen olive balls on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Eat with caution as olives will still be hot.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use jalapeno- or garlic- stuffed olives too.
- If not baking right away, transfer olive balls to a freezer bag after flash-freezing for 1 hour.
- You can experiment with using black olives as well, but because they are smaller, you will need more of them or will have to put a lot of cheesy mixture on them!
Per Serving: 68 calories; 5.1 3.5 2.1 13 140 Full nutrition