Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 415
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Measure flour into a large bowl and make a well in the center. Crack eggs into the center. Beat eggs with a fork until blended. Use the fork to gradually draw in flour from the sides, mixing until all the flour is incorporated.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured work surface. Knead until smooth and elastic, 3 to 4 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for at least 20 minutes.
- Mix ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses together in a bowl. Whisk water and egg together in a small bowl to make egg wash.
- Lightly flour the work surface again. Roll out dough into a thin sheet. Cut into hearts using a cookie cutter. Brush edges with egg wash. Spoon filling into the center of 1/2 of the hearts; cover with remaining hearts. Press edges together to seal.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add ravioli in batches and wait until they float to the top. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes after that. Transfer to a colander using a slotted spoon. Repeat with remaining ravioli.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If not making these for Valentine's Day, just cut the dough into squares.
Per Serving: 415 calories; 12.4 51.5 22.8 165 289 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1