Pork Chops in Garlic Mushroom Sauce
Ingredients30 m servings 199
- Season both sides of pork chops with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add 2 tablespoons butter. Sear pork chops until golden brown and no longer pink in the center, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from the skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook until golden and excess moisture evaporates, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and mustard; cook until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add flour to the skillet, stirring to remove any lumps. Slowly add beef broth, whisking until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring often, until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Check for seasoning again.
- Return pork chops to the skillet and cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Serve hot.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use bone-in pork chops, or pork tenderloin, if preferred.
- Use chicken or vegetable broth if desired. Replace butter with olive oil if preferred.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 13.4 3.1 16.3 54 333 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Delicious as written! My chops were thick so I did have to cook them longer but this is an excellent recipe. With the exception of bacon, pork is my least favorite meat so for me to give 5 stars...
KEEPER! We can't wait to have this again! Just follow the recipe and you'll be happy! I did add about another 1 1/2 teaspoons of flour to the mix, but that's all I did. This is really good! ...
excellent but as just for me for a couple of meals, cut the pork in half and kept the mushrooms the same as I love them.
I made this recipe as written. It was easy to put together and had a lot of flavor. This definitely made it on my to make again list. Thanks for sharing.