Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 188
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together cake mix and baking powder in a large bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, oil, and vanilla extract in a smaller bowl. Add egg mixture to cake mixture and stir vigorously to form a dough; be sure to incorporate all pockets of dry cake mix. Gently mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded balls of dough, about 2 1/2 tablespoons each, onto the prepared baking sheet; make balls taller than they are wide. Add 1 or 2 additional chocolate chips onto each cookie, if desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; do not let cookies brown.
- Allow the soft cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes. Cookies will sink as they cool; you can press down gently with your fingers if necessary. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Be sure to keep an eye on them so they don't brown, this will make them look less pink. Add a few extra chocolate chips on the top to make them look nice.
Per Serving: 188 calories; 8.2 27.4 1.7 23 240 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1