Easy Chocolate-Raspberry Cheese Pie
18 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 411
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth. Add egg, lemon juice, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Arrange raspberries on the bottom of the pie crust and slowly pour cream cheese mixture on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is almost set, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Combine cream and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until melted and smooth, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour chocolate glaze over the cooled pie and refrigerate until ready to serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use semi-sweet chocolate chips in place of the baking chocolate, about 1/2 to 3/4 cup (or to desired consistency) mixed with the cream. Low-fat cream cheese is fine to use.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 22.5 48.8 7.8 73 266 Full nutrition