Holiday Dinner Ham
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 197
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 3-pound ham)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Remove ham from package. Place flat-side down on roasting pan; cover pan with foil to retain natural juices.
- Bake about 12 minutes per pound. Remove ham from oven in the last 10 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Cover ham with honey.
- Return ham to oven and bake for 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Oven temperatures can vary by as much as 100 degrees F; be careful not to overcook.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 6.1 13.8 24.4 73 1071 Full nutrition