Flatbread Salami Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 283
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet by lining it with foil and then setting your flatbread on top.
- Spread some olive oil and caramelized onions across the flatbread.
- Fold the Dietz & Watson Salami into smaller circular pieces and place them evenly on the flatbread.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a pan and sear the Dietz & Watson bacon for about 5 minutes. Cut the bacon into bite-sized bites. Crumble blue cheese. Sprinkle bacon, blue cheese, and arugula across the bread.
- Place into oven for 10 minutes. Lightly drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette onto the finished pizza.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute pita bread with naan if desired.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 18 15.3 15.1 40 770 Full nutrition