Ingredients8 h 5 m servings
- Stir together almondmilk and oats in a medium bowl. Spoon into 2 small bowls or canning jars if desired. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight, or for up to 3 days.
- Before eating, top with granola and almonds, if desired.
- Cook's Notes:
- Easily swap Almond Breeze Almondmilk 1:1 for any recipe that calls for dairy milk.
- Feel free to substitute in your favorite Almond Breeze almondmilk flavor (Original, Chocolate, Unsweetened Original, Unsweetened Vanilla, Unsweetened Chocolate, Blended with Real Bananas, Coconut Almond blend, or Cashew Almond Blend).
- Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 180 Total Fat 10.2 g Cholesterol 0.0 mg Sodium 150.8 mg Potassium 401.2 mg Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g Dietary Fiber 11.5 g Sugars 21.2 g Protein 9.6 g
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
Used blueberries and strawberries. Can use any fruit you prefer. The almond breeze is so good in it.
I used 2% milk and dried cherries and was delicious. Easier to make a triple batch so had breakfast for several days. The almond extract added a nice change . This was a yummy oatmeal.
Delicious I added frozen fruit the night before and nuts in the morning
It was great. I usedBlueberries and Greek yogurt Did not use granola. Made three servings.