Almond Butter & Jam Overnight Oats
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 8 m servings
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 jar)
- In wide-mouth pint jar or at least 12-ounce glass, mix oats, chia seeds, and almondmilk; let stand 3 minutes. Stir again.
- In small bowl, mash almond butter and banana until almost smooth. Drop over oats mixture. Top with preserves. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Uncover and stir slightly to serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Easily swap Almond Breeze Almondmilk 1:1 for any recipe that calls for dairy milk.
- Feel free to substitute in your favorite Almond Breeze almondmilk flavor (Original, Chocolate, Unsweetened Original, Unsweetened Vanilla, Unsweetened Chocolate, Blended with Real Bananas, Coconut Almond blend, or Cashew Almond Blend).
- Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 530, Calories from Fat 200, Total Fat 23g (35% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 240mg (10% DV), Carbohydrates 71g (24% DV), Dietary Fiber 11g (44% DV), Sugars 29g, Protein 15g, Vitamin A 35%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 70%, Iron 45%.
ReviewsRead all reviews 1