Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 196
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 balls)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Pour in condensed milk and add walnuts. Stir until well mixed.
- Roll mixture into walnut-sized balls and place on a tray. Gently press a chocolate chip onto the center of each ball.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use almonds in place of chocolate chips, if you like.
- If you don't have evaporated milk, regular milk will also work fine.
- If you don't have condensed milk, you can heat 1 stick butter, 1 cup sugar, and 1/2 cup evaporated milk in a saucepan until melted. Let mixture cool for 10 minutes before using.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 10.7 24.7 2.7 16 113 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1