Sweet Roasted Camote
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 196
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place camote in a large pot and cover with water. Add salt and bring to a boil. Cook over medium heat until crisp-tender, about 10 minutes; do not overcook. Drain and transfer camote to a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine pineapple, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon in a bowl; pour over the camote in the baking dish and toss to coat. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft and bubbly, about 1 hour. Remove aluminum foil and bake 15 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You may substitute fresh yellow yams for the camote. Feel free to use fresh or canned pineapple.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 3 41.3 2.4 8 295 Full nutrition