0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 396
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add 2 cloves minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Pour in broth, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the skillet. Stir in lemon slices and bring to a boil, about 5 minutes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is reduced to about 2/3 cup, 5 to 8 minutes. Add lemon juice and capers; simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes more. Add 1 tablespoon butter and swirl it into the sauce by tilting the skillet until butter is melted and incorporated. Remove skillet from heat and set sauce aside.
- Melt remaining butter in another skillet over medium heat. Stir in remaining garlic and ginger and cook until just fragrant and softened, about 1 minute. Slice any scallops that are more than 3/4-inch thick in half so they will cook evenly. Stir scallops into the skillet with the garlic and ginger. Cook and gently stir just until scallops feel slightly firm, 1 to 5 minutes; do not overcook to avoid tough scallops. Stir in the juice of 1 lemon and season with salt and black pepper. Pour in cream and bring mixture to a bare simmer.
- Serve scallops and sauce over the cooked pasta; garnish with Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use half and half in place of heavy cream.
Per Serving: 396 calories; 10.7 47.6 28.2 72 914 Full nutrition