Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 73
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine salmon, shallot, olive oil, and brine in a bowl. Toss with a spoon until evenly combined.
- Evenly distribute salmon mixture onto crackers. Top with lemon zest, chives, and cracked black pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's notes: Instead of serving the salmon tartare on crackers, you could pack it tightly into a ring mold, then place on a serving plate to let guests serve themselves.
- Feel free to use caper brine in place of pickle brine
- Instead of serving salmon on crackers, you could pack it tightly into a ring mold, then place on a serving plate to let guests serve themselves.
Per Serving: 73 calories; 4.1 4.5 4.4 5 254 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1