Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 129
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Place trivet in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add water.
- Combine grated onion, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Swiss cheese, steak sauce, and hot pepper sauce in a mixing bowl and transfer to a 1.5-quart round casserole dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Place dish in the pressure cooker on top of the trivet. Close and lock the lid.
- Turn on the pressure cooker and select Manual function. Set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Carefully release remaining pressure manually, about 5 minutes. Remove the lid, pull casserole dish out, and remove aluminum foil.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler to high.
- Place casserole dish under the preheated broiler and broil dip until brown and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 129 calories; 12.6 1.6 2.8 20 105 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1