Eggless Orange Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This recipe was a request for a bride to be who was struggling because of her allergy to eggs. After making it for her bridal shower, she loved it so much she requested this recipe be used for her wedding cake as well! I was honored and glad I could give her a delicious, moist, fluffy cake to enjoy with her new husband on their wedding day. I paired this recipe with a simple chocolate buttercream."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 477
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch cake pan.
- Mix cake flour, baking powder, and sugar together in a large bowl and make a well in the middle.
- Combine condensed milk, orange juice, orange zest, butter, sour cream, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Pour mixture into the flour well. Mix by hand using a whisk until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Combine baking soda and vinegar together in a small cup until bubbling. Fold into the batter using a spatula. Pour batter into the prepared pan and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 to 45 minutes. Allow to cool.
You might also like
Per Serving: 477 calories; 19.2 67.7 8.2 53 352 Full nutrition