Seared Veggie Rollups
Ingredients1 h servings 408
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir jalapeno peppers, banana peppers, Anaheim pepper, garlic and onion in oil until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in the frozen mixed vegetables, water, vegetable broth, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce. Raise heat to high and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until thick and darkened, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Separate crescent roll dough into triangles, and arrange on a large baking sheet. Place a generous amount of the vegetable mixture on each triangle. Roll triangles around the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 23.1 42.8 8.9 0 686 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I used all different types of peppers. I thought it looked a bit boring, but it was the hit of the party! People wanted more. The recipe really makes 3 packages of rolls. It's a bit messy ro...
Wow, this had so much flavor. Everyone loved these. Followed recipe pretty much as written, maybe a little more hot sauce. Nice and spicy. Mixed frozen veggies had corn, peas, carrots and gr...