Broccoli-Cheese Dip with Potato Dippers
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 90
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- For the Broccoli Cheese Dip: Place Reynolds KITCHENS® Slow Cooker Liner inside a 1 1/2- or 2-quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides; pull top of liner over rim of bowl. Combine cream cheese, cheese product, broccoli, salsa, and bacon-flavored bits; add to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 hours. If no heat setting is available, cook for 3 hours.
- Potato Dippers: Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place slices in a large bowl and add enough cold water to cover. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with Reynolds KITCHENS® Pop-Up Parchment Sheet.
- Drain potatoes and pat dry with paper towels. Place potatoes in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with chili powder and black pepper. Bake potatoes 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and slightly crisp. Makes 64 dippers.
- Stir dip before serving. Stir in some milk for a thinner consistency, if you like. Serve with Potato Dippers.
You might also like
- Reynolds KITCHENS® Tips:
- After the party, cool slow cooker completely; remove the empty liner and discard. Wipe cooled slow cooker bowl with a clean, damp cloth or paper towel to easily clean up any dried-on juices or spills.
- We recommend using yellow (Yukon gold), or red potatoes. They both are less starchy and will hold up great in the oven.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 90 calories; 3.9 9.4 4.9 12 243 Full nutrition