Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 65
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Stir cream cheese, Cheddar, pear, scallion white, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl.
- Coat a large piece of plastic wrap with cooking spray. Scoop the cheese mixture onto it. Using the plastic wrap to help you, form the cheese mixture into a ball, then completely wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 2 days.
- Just before serving, combine pecans and the reserved scallion greens in a shallow dish. Roll the cheese ball in the mixture, pressing to adhere.
You might also like
- Reynolds KITCHENS® Tip:
- Get creative with the shape of your cheese ball to customize your appetizer for any occasion or holiday. A cheese ball can easily become a football, heart, Easter egg, pumpkin, or any other creative shape you can dream up with the help of Reynolds KITCHENS® Quick Cut™ Plastic Wrap.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 65 calories; 5.8 0.6 2.9 15 130 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Incredibly tasty, good looking and easy to make. The pear adds just the right amount of sweetness. I will definitely make this again, maybe leave it in the fridge longer to meld the flavors.