Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 390
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Add taco seasoning and water; cook and stir until meat is coated, about 5 minutes more. Add enchilada sauce, refried beans, and corn; stir to combine.
- Place a layer of tortilla strips in the bottom of a baking dish. Top with a layer of meat mixture, more tortilla strips, and Mexican cheese; repeat layers as necessary. End with a layer of Mexican cheese.
- Bake in the oven until cheese is melted and golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The ingredients can be prepared ahead of time, and the casserole can be kept in the freezer for a no-mess meal. I cook it on 375 F for 45 to 60 minutes, or until warmed through if frozen.
Per Serving: 390 calories; 21.5 27.3 22.4 71 823 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this for dinner at our ladies' bible study and everyone said that it was great! It's easy to make. I used ground turkey instead of beef and used white corn tortillas. I topped it with bl...