1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 452
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Add beef and increase heat to medium-high. Cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Combine refried beans and burrito seasoning in a bowl and mix well. Add mixture to the beef in the skillet and stir well.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup and sour cream together in a bowl.
- Place a layer of chips into the prepared casserole dish to just cover the bottom. Follow by 1/2 the meat mixture, 1/2 the soup mixture, 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, and 1/2 the salsa. Repeat layers and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until hot and bubbly, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use mild or hot salsa, as you like.
Per Serving: 452 calories; 27.7 34.3 18.4 58 932 Full nutrition