Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 480
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix together mochiko, white sugar, brown sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Whisk coconut milk, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Add to mochiko mixture and stir to combine. Add coconut flakes and melted butter and stir to combine. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and golden on top, about 1 1/2 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Low-fat coconut milk and low-fat milk can be used in place of full-fat coconut milk and whole milk. This recipe can be baked in two 8-inch baking dishes instead of one 9x13-inch baking dish.
Per Serving: 480 calories; 15.1 82.8 6.5 74 126 Full nutrition