Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 170
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 brownie bites)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a mini muffin tin with plain or seasonally colored paper liners.
- Combine butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Mix vigorously with a wire whisk until butter is incorporated but you can still see bubbles of butter in the batter. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Mix gently until just incorporated; do not overmix.
- Divide batter among the muffin cups using a small ice cream scoop. Gently cover the top of the brownies with a dusting of sea salt flakes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can freeze these bars or bites and they will travel really well. Keep in the fridge for up to a week (make sure you use the fridge because of all the butter).
- Be sure to experiment with the salt level. We created this recipe to mimic the Trader Joe's® Sea Salt Brownie Bites. These are slight fluffier without being cake-like.
Per Serving: 170 calories; 8.9 22.1 2.1 51 85 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1