Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 379
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Combine potatoes, broccoli, vegetarian bacon, onion, and bell peppers in a large bowl. Add sour cream, ranch mix, salt, and pepper. Pour into the baking dish and sprinkle paprika on top. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the top.
- Mix cracker crumbs and butter together in a separate bowl. Spread evenly over the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crackers are crisp and cheese is brown and bubbly, about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute about 1 pound frozen hash browns for the raw potatoes if desired.
- Substitute 1 teaspoon dried dill weed for the ranch dressing mix if desired.
Per Serving: 379 calories; 16.6 43.8 14.7 39 749 Full nutrition