Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 91
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together coconut oil, white sugar, and brown sugar in a bowl using an electric mixer. Gradually add applesauce and mix to combine. Blend in vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Gradually add flour mixture to the bowl with the coconut oil mixture and mix until batter is smooth. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Roll dough out into 2-inch balls and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until edges are crispy, about 12 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 91 calories; 4.2 13.1 0.9 0 42 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1