Air Fryer Corn Nuts
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 15 m servings 225
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place corn in a large bowl, cover with water, and let sit 8 hours to overnight to re-hydrate.
- Drain corn and spread it in an even layer on a large baking sheet. Pat dry with paper towels. Air dry for 20 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place corn in a large bowl. Add oil and salt. Stir until evenly coated.
- Place corn in batches in the basket of the air fryer in an even layer. Cook for 10 minutes. Shake basket and cook another 10 minutes. Shake basket and cook 5 additional minutes and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining corn. Let corn nuts cool until crisp, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 225 calories; 7.4 35.8 5.9 0 438 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Ladies and gentlemen grab your remotes and cold beers, the perfect snack has arrived. The recipe works perfectly for light and super crunchy corn nuts, not hard like store bought. I used tajin s...