Radish Green Frittata
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 249
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir leeks until softened and separated, 3 to 5 minutes. Add radish tops and cook until wilted, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Whisk eggs, grated Parmesan cheese, and heavy cream together in a bowl. Pour egg mixture into the skillet with the leek mixture and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and allow to cook until edges are firm and have begun to pull away from the sides of the skillet, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place skillet under the broiler and cook until cheese is browned on top, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from the broiler. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving. Top with shredded radishes. Serve warm or cold.
You might also like
Per Serving: 249 calories; 17.7 7.2 16.7 387 249 Full nutrition