Amazing Seafood Pasta with Lobster
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 1116
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain, add 1 tablespoon butter, and stir. Set aside and keep warm.
- Melt remaining butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add shallot and cook until softened, about 1 minutes. Add cream and wine and bring to a boil. Add cayenne pepper, saffron, salt, and black pepper. Reduce heat to a low simmer for 10 minutes; sauce will not thicken.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until opaque, 3 to 5 minutes. Add lobster and crab and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes more. Season lightly with salt and black pepper.
- Add seafood combination to the pot with the sauce and stir. Add lemon juice and simmer over low heat 10 minutes more.
- Serve cooked pasta in individual bowls with 2 ladles of sauce on top. Fold sauce gently into pasta and top with a dash of black pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Adding any other shellfish is fine, but the textures and sweet flavors of the lobster, crab, and shrimp are what really complement this dish.
Per Serving: 1116 calories; 57.3 90.5 58.2 433 735 Full nutrition