Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 524
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Add lobster tail and cook until shell turns bright red, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle xanthan gum over onion in the saucepan, stirring quickly to avoid clumps and create a roux, about 1 minute.
- Remove cooked lobster tail from the water and set aside to cool, reserving water in the saucepan. Dissolve bouillon cubes in the water to create a broth.
- Pour broth into the saucepan with the xanthan roux, stirring constantly over medium heat. Add clam juice, tomato paste, celery seed, and paprika. Stir until tomato paste has melted and all ingredients are well combined, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat and stir in heavy cream, sherry, seafood seasoning. Season with salt and pepper. Blend bisque using a stick blender to the desired consistency.
- Remove lobster meal from shell and finely chop. Add to the bisque and serve, sprinkled with additional seafood seasoning for garnish.
You might also like
Per Serving: 524 calories; 52.5 8.1 7 199 1237 Full nutrition