Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 160
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Pulse cauliflower florets in a food processor until chopped into rice-sized pieces. Transfer riced cauliflower to a microwave-safe bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 7x11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Warm a skillet over medium heat. Add red and green bell pepper, onion, jalapeno pepper, chili powder, and cumin. Cook, stirring every 2 minutes, until peppers are soft and roasted, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Cook cauliflower rice in the microwave for 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Add bell pepper mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread cauliflower mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top casserole with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until melted, 30 to 35 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any shredded cheese you prefer.
Per Serving: 160 calories; 9.8 10 9.7 30 213 Full nutrition