Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 294
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place acorn squash halves on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Add red bell peppers to the baking sheet with the squash and return to the oven. Continue baking until squash is very soft and bell peppers are tender, about 20 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until very soft and brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven. Remove and discard squash seeds; scrape squash meat into a food processor using a large spoon.
- Add cooked onions, roasted bell peppers, cream cheese, and cider to the food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer soup to a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Season with cinnamon and black pepper to taste.
You might also like
Per Serving: 294 calories; 19.1 28.8 5 56 164 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1