Ingredients30 m servings 124
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Combine butter and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until chocolate is melted and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well to incorporate each one. Add brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract; mix well. Fold in flour mixture until no dry streaks remain. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto a baking stone or nonstick cookie sheets. Sprinkle fleur de sel over the tops.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies flatten but centers still look soft, 10 to 14 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use French sea salt or any quality sea salt with a medium-coarse grind.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 6.6 16.3 1.7 22 115 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
My only change was substituting more chocolate chips for the chunk chocolate because it was 20 degrees and I didn't want to go out! Delicious cookie. Very rich and very chocolatey. I used a smal...
These are a new favorite, very chocolatey. I did not sprinkle with salt and next time I will probably reduce the salt in the dough by half as they were a bit salty for my family's taste. Instead...