Beef Enchilada Soup
Ingredients8 h 15 m servings 307
- Combine drained browned ground beef, tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, corn, chiles, enchilada sauce, beef broth, and taco seasoning in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for about 8 hours or High for about 4 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- We use mild enchilada sauce, but use what you prefer.
- Use any kind of canned tomatoes you like - crushed, sauce, or diced all work.
- This recipe can also be cooked on the stovetop. The key is to heat it through and allow flavors to meld. It will also make your house smell wonderful and drive the family nuts!
Per Serving: 307 calories; 14.6 18.6 23.9 71 991 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Second time i’ve Made it and family loves it. As family is small, halved the recipe and also threw in a few chopped onions.
I substituted chicken and chicken broth because I didn’t have any ground beef on hand. Wow it was good. I served it Texas style by cooking up some rice so that a spoonful could be ladled into th...
I added another can of enchilada sauce & a little hot sauce , turned out excellent !
I put a little garlic powder and onion powder in it. If I'd had time I would have finely chopped an onion and put in it. It was a good supper.