Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 192
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix, flour, eggs, and oil in a large bowl; beat using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Fold in flaked coconut. Divide dough in half. Shape each portion into a 4 1/2x12-inch log and place onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce oven temperature to 310 degrees F (155 degrees C). Place loaves onto wire racks until cool enough to handle, about 5 minutes, retaining parchment on baking sheets.
- Slice logs into 1/2-inch slices and place biscotti onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the hot oven for 8 minutes, turn, and bake until dry, about 8 more minutes. Remove and place onto wire racks to cool completely.
- Place white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Stir in shortening to thin out chocolate.
- Drizzle white chocolate over cooled biscotti and let dry, about 1 hour.
You might also like
Per Serving: 192 calories; 9.3 25 2.8 21 124 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I'm the submitter of this recipe and I would like to add that a 15.25 oz. cake mix may be used by increasing the flour by 1/4 cup. Thank you to all who try my recipe. We love them and I am hap...