Ingredients25 m servings 458
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine pistachios, panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and butter in a small bowl; stir with a fork until evenly combined.
- Lightly season salmon fillets with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Sear salmon fillets, flesh-side down, for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn heat off and flip salmon pieces over so skin side is down. Brush tops of salmon evenly with Dijon mustard. Top with pistachio mixture, pressing mixture down onto salmon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Cook's Notes:
- Salmon filets that are 1- to 1 1/4-inch thick work best.
- Use a mini food processor to quickly chop pistachios; alternately, you can use a resealable plastic bag and a meat mallet to crush the nuts.
Per Serving: 458 calories; 32 6.8 36.2 108 322 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I’m not a fan of salmon, or most fish, but my 15 year old son is and I acknowledge the benefits of eating this fish. Needless to say there were no leftovers. I highly approve of this recipe and ...
Did not pan fry it, only baked it in the oven. It was delicious.
Made this but baked it in the oven and doubled the amount of fish. Same temp and 8 minutes longer. Massaged skin side with EVOO and placed on foil to bake. Six adults and four little ones consum...
I liked it, but I prefer fish to be a little less .... wet? juicy? If I make it again, I might skip the mustard so that it's a little more dry. Good flavor, though!!