White Chocolate-Orange-Pistachio Thumbprint Cookies
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 162
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Combine butter, sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla extract in large bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until well mixed. Add flour, salt, and pudding mix; beat well. Chill dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheets. Make an indentation in the center of each cookie with your thumb.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden around the edges, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and allow to cool on a wire rack, about 30 minutes.
- Combine white chocolate chips, milk, and orange zest in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour white chocolate mixture into a piping bag and pipe into the thumbprint of the cooled cookies. Sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
You might also like
Per Serving: 162 calories; 9.8 16.7 2.2 27 109 Full nutrition