Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 515
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Combine maple syrup, Dijon mustard, thyme, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Heat canola oil in a large oven-proof saute pan over medium heat. Cook salmon until browned, about 3 minutes. Flip and brush surface generously with maple syrup mixture. Cook until bottom is browned, about 3 minutes more.
- Transfer to the preheated oven and bake until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If preferred, salmon can be cooked in the remaining sauce after brushing. This will provide a very thick, glaze-like sauce, which will likely brown in some areas on the pan.
- Other herbs (parsley, rosemary, etc.) can be substituted for thyme if preferred.
Per Serving: 515 calories; 25.5 29.7 39.2 112 525 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This turned out pretty good. As mentioned by the recipe submitter I substituted parsley for thyme. Not that it needed it but I added toasted sesame seeds to the sauce because I was going for a m...