Hypoallergenic Pumpkin Bread
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 275
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x5-inch loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Mix pumpkin, sugar, eggs, oil, applesauce, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups plus 1 tablespoon rice flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a separate bowl. Stir into the pumpkin mixture until well blended. Pour batter into the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out nearly clean, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use vegetable oil instead of olive oil.
- Optional: combine some cinnamon and sugar in small bowl and sprinkle onto batter to make a cinnamon sugar glaze.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 7.1 50.9 3.2 37 320 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I used coconut flour instead. It came out crumbly and didn't taste that great.