Elk Steak and Mashed Potatoes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 694
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon butter in a pan over medium-low heat. Add steaks and season the sides that are facing up with steak seasoning and garlic salt. Cook for 8 minutes. Flip and season with additional steak seasoning and garlic salt; continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove steaks from pan, cover, and allow to rest for 7 to 10 minutes to allow for juices to redistribute throughout the meat.
- Drain potatoes and mash with milk, remaining butter, salt, and pepper until fluffy.
- Divide steaks and mashed potatoes among serving plates.
You might also like
Per Serving: 694 calories; 10.2 85.3 64.2 147 530 Full nutrition