Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies with Coconut Oil
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 126
Original recipe yields 45 servings (45 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine coconut oil, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until the coconut oil has thickened, but can still be stirred, about 5 minutes; the batter will lighten in color as it thickens. Add eggs to the batter one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Gradually beat dry ingredients into the bowl with the coconut oil mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and lightly golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool cookies on the baking sheets for 2 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 126 calories; 7.4 15.2 1.2 8 84 Full nutrition