Fettuccine with Kale and Tomato-Olive-Cream Sauce
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 815
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Put tomatoes in a bowl. Add 1/4 cup olive oil, Asiago-Romano cheese mix, black olive and juice, pepper, garlic, oregano, parsley, and basil. Stir and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, transfer juice from the marinating tomatoes to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil, about 5 minutes. Cook fettuccine at a boil for 3 minutes. Add 1/4 cup olive oil and kale. Continue cooking until pasta is tender yet firm to the bite, about 5 minutes more. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water. Drain pasta and keep warm.
- Add reserved pasta cooking water to the saucepan with the tomato marinade. Continue cooking to thicken and reduce the sauce. Add butter to the sauce and allow to melt, about 1 minute. Add cream and continue cooking until sauce is thickened as desired.
- Transfer cooked pasta to a large serving bowl. Add tomatoes and top with cream sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 815 calories; 58.7 64 13.3 59 228 Full nutrition