Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 126
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Heat a small skillet over medium-low heat. Toast coconut flakes and pecans in batches until lightly browned and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla extract. Beat to combine.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a bowl. Add to butter mixture and mix until just combined. Stir in toasted pecans and coconut.
- Place scoops of dough on the prepared baking sheet using a 1 1/2-tablespoon spring-hinged scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from baking sheet and transfer to a cooling rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 126 calories; 8.2 12.5 1.3 19 75 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Delicious! I didn't alter the ingredients at all; however, I whipped the butter and sugar together for 5 minutes before adding the egg and vanilla. This made for a crispy cookie, not chewy. Thes...