Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 21
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place beef bones, carrots, celery, onion, and garlic on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until browned, about 45 minutes.
- Scrape roasted bones and vegetables into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add bay leaves, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, peppercorns, and boiling water. Close and lock the lid. Select Manual pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 120 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove bones and vegetables and discard. Line a strainer with cheesecloth and set over a large bowl. Pour broth through strainer and discard solids.
- Allow broth to cool. Remove and discard fat layer.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I use bones from roasts and grilled steak, but do not use bones that have BBQ sauce on them.
Per Serving: 21 calories; 0.1 4.8 0.6 0 248 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1