Ingredients30 m servings 285
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave, 15 to 30 seconds. Let cool and stir in grapeseed oil.
- Place salmon fillets skin-side down on the baking sheet. Brush with butter mixture and sprinkle evenly with 1 1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning.
- Mix crushed pistachios, bread crumbs, and remaining 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning together in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over salmon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 285 calories; 16.9 7.6 26.8 58 431 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Great flavor and textures, easy recipe- would definitely make again. This is Bistro, fine dining at home. Recommend with rice pilaf and roasted veggies. YUM!
Absolutely delicious! Didn't have the Greek seasoning nor all of the ingredients to make it, so just used the ones I have. It only took 8 minutes in my air fryer.